Whale be okay one layer card

 Hello everyone! This is Rana and I'm sharing with you today a new fun card featuring zick zack waves card cut file  and Whale be okay digital stamp set .



I started to cut the cut file with my silhoutte portrait machine from white card stock and I cut the base from Kökingsblau folia 300g cardstock.


Then I started to ink the waves with cracked pistachio, peacock feathers, salty ocean, chipped sapphire distress oxide inks, Then I splattered the waves with green and blue watercolour using a small paint brush. 


After that I inked the background with wilted violet, worn lipstick, tumbled class distress oxide inks and I splattered it with white paint using a small paint brush. 


After that I sketched the stamps and cut them with my silhoutte portrait machine and coloured them with Ohuhu brush markers.


Next I put my card together using liquid adhesive and double sided adhesive.


I have more details in the video tutorial:


I hope you you liked my card for today and the video was helpful to create your own card.


Have an awesome day 


Rana  






Post a Comment

0 Comments