Zick zack light up card with Chibitronics lights

 Hi everyone! I'm sharing today a new light up card featuring Chibitronics products and some of Magengo products.


At first I cut the Zick zack grass card cut file and all the other parts using my silhoutte portrait machine.
And also sketched the stamps and they are from You are my star stamp set and cut them using my portrait also, then I coloured them all using Ohuhu brush markers.

Here is the colouring plan:
Bear: BR1, BR2, BR3, BR4,YR030,P1,RP1,R10
Fox: YR5,YR3,YR070,YR110
Bunny: CG07,CG04,CG050,CG020
Telescope: CG04,CG050,R2,R1
Books: PB9,PB10,G340,PB2,PB1,B120
Tree: BR1,BR2,BR3,YR1,YR2,BG1,G1,G2,GY2,GY3

 

After that I designed my circuit to create the big Dipper stars as shown in the photo below:



And I used for that Chibitronics white lights and Chibitronics copper tape I also used the Conductive fabric patches to make the weak places stronger.

After that I designed the battery holder, you can pull the holder without getting it speared from the rest of the templet and insert you battery in it, so you will always be able to change your battery whenever its dead.

I cut 3 layers of the battery holder from 300g Folia white cardstock and stack them together using liquid adhesive to get a good thick board so I have a nice flat finished for my card.

You can freely download the battery holder and print then easily cut it with craft knife to create your own card


Then I started to work on the background and for that I created a galaxy background using picked raspberry, salty ocean, crushed olive, wilted violet, chipped sapphire and black soot distress oxide inks, and I splattered the sky with white paint to get the star effect.


I also inked all the grass pieces with pine needles and crushed olive distress oxide inks and also splattered it with 2 shades of green watercolours to get more details.


I chose a sentiment from (simple sentiments clear stamp set) by Avery elle and embossed it on a black cardstock using lawn fawn embossing powder and versamark embossing ink   

Then I assembled my card using double sided adhesive and liquid adhesive.

 I have much more details on my video tutorial bellow and I show step by step how to create my card for today.




Here are the products I used:

  

 
                    


Have an awesome day 

Rana  


Post a Comment

0 Comments