Dino-rable friend card featuring Chibitronics and Magengo designs products

 Hi friends! I'm so happy to share with you today my monthly project for Chibitronics, in this card I will show you how to create a moving switch caring a moving element in the card.

My today's card features Dino-rable friend stamp set  and Chibitronics copper tape and Conductive fabric tape  and white LED sticker lights  and Red LED stickers .




Here is the full tutorial showing how to create the card step by step 

https://youtu.be/_cuUYO4OONc

I started by designing my circuit and the battery holder and then I cut everything using my silhoutte portrait machine.

Feel free to download the circuit template 


Then I created a thick board by sticking 3 layers of the card base and the battery holder so I have a nice flat finish for my card in the same thickness of the battery.


After that I build my circuit using copper tape and I used a conductive fabric tape to create the switch.



Next I inked the background with distress oxide inks.




I used Ohuhu brush markers to colour my stamps and stack them on the card using liqued adhesive and foam squares.

Be sure to watch the video tutorial for more details.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog 


Have an awesome day


Rana 

Post a Comment

0 Comments